By posting a review you agree that it meets these guidelines. They are designed to ensure that Happy Teacher offers an accurate and informative service.
- Be accurate - only write statements which you know to be correct and which you have experience of first-hand.
- Don't make it personal - avoid the use of names, titles, or references which might make it possible to pick a particular person out (including staff and students). It is acceptable to refer to 'senior leadership', or 'middle leadership'.
- Be nice – do not swear, insult, or use derogatory language.
- Keep it anonymous - don't write anything that will make it easy to identify you. We make every effort at Happy Teacher to preserve your anonymity, however we accept no responsibility if you write a comment that leads to others identifying you as the author.
- Speak to others – only write comments about what it is like to be a teacher at your school that may be relevant to other teachers in the profession.
- See both sides – try to give a balanced account of your experiences of working at your school, focusing on both the positives and negatives.
- Tell it once – do not submit more than one review of one school. You can update your review using your existing account if your views have changed.
- No links - do not link to external sites or other content.